Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"What the F*ck" Wednesday? -- Rude driver edition







Today I say "What the F*ck?" to all the rude drivers I have encountered lately. And by rude drivers, I mean the non-wavers. I hate people that don't wave. I have kindly let you out in front of me, even smiling and giving you the little "oh please, go ahead" wave, and then you just get in front of me with absolutely no acknowledgement. This happens to me all the time and I hate these people. In fact, I might just start being one of those jerks who never lets anyone out or in or whatever. The non-wavers have ruined it for everyone.

I would also like to say "What the F*ck?" to the mean old man who flipped me off on Thanksgiving Day for no reason. I gladly accept blame (and the bird) when I do something wrong, but it was completely without cause. I was going 65 in a 60...in the fast lane...and this man was going about 50 in front of me. Before I even got close to him, he changed lanes. As I passed by, he flipped me off and then he rolled down his window and shot me the bird for as long as I could see him in the rear view mirror. Maybe his ex-wife was a redhead or maybe he was an environmentalist who has a thing against SUVs, but did he really have to pull out the bird on Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Rude drivers >:(
I know what you mean about letting some one go while you are all smiling, giving the little "oh please, go ahead" and then they totally ignore you. What is that about?, not even a smile back.

Yesterday I could see this jerk passing everybody and driving like a manic. So I changed lanes and got just a ahead enough of the car on my left. HA! it was beautiful, boxed in and the best part, he had to go the "speed limit" just like everybody else.
After a while I opened up enough for him to let him go, he has the nerve to pull right along side of me for a while. I never gave him the time of day, then he just sped up ahead ...just in time to hit traffic and have us, the rest of the slowpokes, catch up with him and pass him
:)

KB said...

Maybe there was something in the air on Thanksgiving. I was out pretty early in the morning, on the way to the kolache store. (I firmly believe in pigging out ALL DAY) Sunroof open, enjoying the beutiful weather and some guy in a pick up truck pulls up beside me at a red light, hangs out his window and starts screaming at me to "get off the *#%^ing road." Still confused....

omar said...

Man, I so look forward to being a grumpy old man.

Though, even when I achieve that status, I will still wave when people let me in.