Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanks week finale

Today I am thankful for...

1. Laughter. Things that make me laugh almost every day include my daughter, my friends, The Daily Show, and reading other blogs.
2. My family. They are always entertaining, but this year was definitely "turkey and trama" (a saying I am stealing from Stasa, who stole it from someone else). The highlight was my dad using very inappropriate language in front of our 16-month old. He also asked my crazy aunt Cynthia about the highly sensitive subject of spreading her husband's ashes (he's been dead for 10 years), which started a little not-so-friendly banter. Dad was really on his game! Luckily Winston (our bulldog) didn't pee on my aunt's psycho dog this year...that might have been the final straw.
3. This blog and all the cool people I have met through blogging. It's only been a few months, but I really enjoy this creative outlet. And reading other blogs is much more fun than watching another episode of Friends.

It's been a very thankful week, but I am also thankful that it is over and I can go back to being my more bitchy self tomorrow.

2 comments:

omar said...

I don't believe that bitchy Rhonda exists. Bitchy Rhonda is like the Loch Ness Monster, or Bigfoot, or good-tasting sugar-free pie. Some may claim these things exist, but until I get some solid proof, I don't believe it.

And just to clarify, I'm not calling you Bigfoot.

Super Happy Girl said...

I'm with Omar, there's no such thing as a Bitchy Rhonda, so I'll ignore that paragraph.

I love the "turkey and trauma" (T&T), I shall also steal it, mwahahaha.

Winston doesn’t' like psycho dogs so he pees on them, good for him.
I would like him to pee on the friggin’ idiot who didn't understand that when coming up to a 4-way stop, getting there last means last to go, NOT second.

Cheers to you happy nice Rhonda