Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go Kinky!

I voted today. Here's the proof...go me. Now I can't wait to see who wins our gubernatorial race here in Texas.













When pondering what to write about today, I was considering a real come-to-Jesus sort of post, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Besides, does anyone really care to hear the big scandalous secret about how long it has been since I voted? I didn't think so.

Ok, on to more important matters. ANGRY CHICK. Everyone loves her. Everyone wants to see more of her. Here you go, Angry Chick fans. A little Angry Chick carrying one big-ass pistol.
















I bought these two in a gallery in Chicago (it was a crazy weekend). They are officially called "Go Ahead, Make My Day," but I refer to them as Angry Chick and Mean Pussy. HA!

2 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Ooooh I love them Angry chick and Co.
They mean business, I like that. Probably drive a hummer too. Red.

Well good for you voting. I want a little "I voted" sticker.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I didn't get a sticker. :( I asked people in the voting line if they wanted to get KINKY with me, and they all took a step backwards. It ain't easy being a Kinky girl.