Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"What the F*ck" Wednesday? -- Automobile edition







My car has been giving me BIG headaches lately. A few weeks ago, someone backed into it at Target leaving me with a broken taillight and no note (thanks). $275 and all was well again.

Then one rainy day, it just stops moving forward. One week and $700 later, all was well again. -- P.S. That amount included $150 to fix the wiper on my HEADLIGHT (My reaction...I have wipers on my headlights?!). When I acted all indignant about how ridiculous that little luxury is, I was informed that some people apparently use Land Rovers to go off-roading and get mud on their headlights.



<----Who knew? ;)






Last week, the hubby borrows my car and returns it with a HUGE, unfixable ding in the windshield. (He acted like he didn't know it happened. Uh huh.) And finally, yesterday I notice that a fog light has now been busted out somehow.

WHAT THE F*CK?

Seriously car, please stop it.

So, I have decided that if you are still making car payments, you shouldn't have to pay for anything related to your car. Everything should be covered by your car payment...oil changes, washer fluid, busted lights, new windshields, etc. And when I start Rhonda's Car Finance Company, I promised that is how it will be.

5 comments:

omar said...

If Rhonda's Car Finance Company car payments are roughly the same, I'll be your first customer. Whenever I get around to getting a new car, that is.

Super Happy Girl said...

OK, so I counted at least 5 bad things. I thought it was supposed to be that 3 bad things in a row.
So, somehow you are owed 2 good things coming to you Rhonda, yay!
Sweet.

Rhonda Sloan said...

I REALLY like how you think NCS. Where are my two good things world?

Anonymous said...

Put me down for your second customer. I think Omar likes Hummers so it'll be easy to jack up his payments; how could he notice? My vehicle tastes are a little more down-to-earth, at least as far as ground clearance goes.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I went with daughter number 1 to get a dollar ice cream sundae at McDonald's. Well, my cheap treat plan backfired as I went off my usual route, and got slammed in the windshield by a flying rock from the dump truck in front of us.

My truck now has TWO cracks when we drive around. Mine, and the one in the windshield.