Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ridiculously fabulous purchase of the month

Once again Target has proven to be my shopping mecca. I cannot tell you how many times someone parks like a total ass and I don't have the time/energy/paper to write them a sweet little note. Now I can just whip out my latest Target find, and...TADA, instant gratification for me!

The ticket says:

"You are an inconsiderate person. This is not a real ticket, but it should be. Because of your rude and lame attempt at parking you have taken enough room for an army and a circus. You have received this ticket in hopes that you will learn to think of others before parking in the future. You probably change lanes without using a signal too. I hope your engine blows up during rush hour on your birthday!"


I could not have said it better myself. So, if you live in Houston and find one of these on your car, you know where to find me if you would like to discuss your parking issues.

9 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Man, if it wasn't so late I'd drive to Target (was there just last night, 'cause I heart it so much) and get me some, if they have them.

So many times, just like you, I have wanted to leave a "sweet" little note to idiots.

Way to go Rhonda!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I don't have time at the moment to post a story that happened to me involving a literally "fruity" lady and her attempt to wipe out this entire generation of Infidels while driving through the HEB parking lot.

I'll be back!

omar said...

Those are fantastic! I must have those. I work at a college campus, there are scads of horrible parkers around!

Super Happy Girl said...

:(
I went to Target asked 2 people who had no clue what I was talking about...hmm, perhaps it was my accent they couldn’t understand.
I shall try a different target, ot make my own.

Rhonda Sloan said...

They were in the "$1 spot" at my Target. If you can't find them, let me know. I bought like 12 packs of them (20 each) and would be happy to send some of my blogging friends a pack for Christmas. :)

dalene said...

I am amused...

Super Happy Girl said...

Oh you are sweet :)
I should have asked you where I oculd locate them.
I'm going back, because there's no such thing as to many visits to Target.

Girl con Queso said...

I love it.

Anonymous said...

Dude!! Gotta check out Target in Pearland!