Thursday, December 21, 2006

Things I do not want for Christmas

There are only a few shopping days left, so here are some things I do not want for Christmas.




Not that there is anything wrong with this...I would just totally suck at a game about gay culture.











Bacon air freshener. Yum. And look, they are on sale!









Soap in the shape of turds would probably cure my OCD when it comes to handwashing.





I also do not want anything I have to make myself. When I first started dating my husband, his mother decided to get me a lamp with a stained-glass shade. She took me to pick out the base and the colored glass...which was a lot of fun... but then she showed me how to cut and shape the pieces (what? why?). She thought I would enjoy doing it myself. UGH.

So I spent almost EIGHT hours in a garage in Florida, grinding glass and soldering the pieces together, while everyone else was at the pool or on the golf course. It was fabulous.

3 comments:

omar said...

I think the bacon air freshener is kinda funny, but the poop soap might be over the line, even for me.

dalene said...

Well I hope you don't get any of that (although I am amused at the poop soap.

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Suddenly, my hands don't seem so dirty.