Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am the Queen of Grammar

Read it and weep. This makes me very happy...now I won't feel so bad when I correct people. Because I am the Queen of Grammar. It's my job.

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz



If it makes you feel better, I only got an 80% on the "do you deserve your high school diploma?" quiz. Whoops.

3 comments:

dalene said...

Love that quiz--way to go!

Anonymous said...

I will help you on your quest to rid the world of bad grammar. Unfortunately, I scored lower on on the "do you deserve your high school diploma?" quiz. Shame on me!

Girl con Queso said...

"If it makes you feel better, I only got an 80% on the "do you deserve your high school diploma?" quiz."

That made me laugh outloud.