Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry (belated) Christmas, Blog Friends

A few holiday gifts for some of my favorite blog friends...



Compulsive Writer: A place for your pen! (Although, this would look awesome next to my donkey.)








No Cool Story: From the movie A Christmas Story...I thought it would look good in your yellow living room.










Elastic: I think your kiddos would get a kick out of this...and it's very Texas-y. I'll buy you two since they're on sale.



And finally, the best gift ever for Omar....

5 comments:

dalene said...

That's too funny! Thanks for thinking of me...

Anonymous said...

:)
Just got back home and just had to come check on my bloggy friends...does that make me a nut?

Thanks for my present, it's lovely, but you are lovelier for thinking of me. I just hope my neighbors across the street can see it, I’ll tell them my “Internets buddy gave it to me”.

Anonymous said...

So... when the cow does its thing, does it moo and/or make other appropriate sounds?

KB said...

Did you see the Today show today? (12/29?) Meredith gave Matt your lamp for his birthday. Great minds.

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kim... I can't get signed into my blog... but I totally got that cow for Christmas... although mine is a DEER! OH DEER!! Ha! He's great... he doesn't make any noise... he just plops the turds out of his butt! Classic!!