Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas in New York City

My friend KB and I just returned home from a fabulous girls' weekend in New York City. I have some good stories to share, but no time tonight. (I must pack for my next trip...we are leaving tomorrow for 7 days in Florida with the in-laws.)

But, here are some photos from NYC to put you in the holiday spirit.

The tree in Rockefeller Plaza












The M&Ms guy in Times Square (not very Christmasy, but what are the holidays without chocolate, right?)












Christmas ornaments in a fountain












Radio City Music Hall












Big-ass Nutcrackers!












And a girl's wet dream...a Cartier box the size of a car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Looks like a ton o'fun!
I love the m&m's guy, and the Cartier box, and the nutcracker and everything.

You are going to Florida next? you lucky lucky girl, have lots of fun for the rest of us!

PS: I'm sending lots of extra exclamation marks your way.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omar said...

It does look like it was fun!

I lived in NYC as a lad, but I was too young to remember Christmas. I've been wanting to go back during this time of year.