Sunday, March 08, 2009

What's Scarlett sitting on today?

This is the new version of Where's Waldo? at our house. What is Scarlett sitting in/on today?

A computer keyboard?


The breakfast table?



A bucket? (how very Anne Geddes of her!)


A basket?


Stay tuned ... you never know where she will turn up. Leave a comment and tell me where you think Scarlett will sit next!



-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving Blog Post #300. Hard to believe I've had that much to say over the past 2-1/2 years!



8 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

How about a chair?

Rhonda Sloan said...

No, we never sit where we are supposed to. Unless someone straps us down, of course.

KB said...

I vote on the dog. I'll even be more specific - on Winston.

Trix in the Stix said...

I'm gonna go with... someones shoes.

Bee (the one who muses) said...

In the driver's seat. :o)

omar said...

Congrats on 300 posts!! Way to sneak that in at the end. And have I mentioned that the lines at the end are my favorite parts?

Just make sure that kid's diaper is on securely.

Dan said...

Just keep her away from a hot stove and you'll be good.

Super Happy Girl said...

WOo hoo!! 300s! Congrats.
I see that KB got her wish on today's post.

That's one super cute baby. I say she can sit on anything she wants.