Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Take that evil, theiving Coke machine!

I've been in a major battle with the Coke machine since the day I started working here. It's probably stolen $20 from me over the past eight months (the funny part is that it occasionally gives me money too. It's a love/hate thing we have going), but because I would have to walk all the way to the other side of campus to get a refund from the cafeteria (a good 10-minute hike), I'd rather just complain about it. In January, I decided to start keeping track and recently posted a tally in a common area.


Today, a little homemade envelope showed up at the bottom of my tally.



Isn't that nice? So far, I have collected 35 cents. Woohoo.




--The B.S. Cafe is currently serving Pepsi.

9 comments:

floribunda said...

too funny! just keep in mind that you could be helping AIG's bottom line by continuing to lose money to the machine!

KB said...

That's hilarious. I'd love to know who created the TERP envelope.

KB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee (the one who muses) said...

DAMN! I'm gonna do that and see what happens. Not that I have a relationship with a soda dispenser but we'll wee what happens.

Trix in the Stix said...

I am thankful for the FREE fountain machines in my office!

Jean Knee said...

I always suspected you were a terp :)

Dan said...

That's cool, you should call the number on the side of the machine to have someone fix it, I did once and they came out the next day and gave me a coke.

omar said...

I bet that coke machine laughs at you every night when you leave.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Omar - It doesn't wait until I leave. It mocks me every time I walk into the kitchen! ;)