Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday

WTF is up with these "toddler" shoes? Why why WHY would you put a one-inch heel on a shoe for a baby? Poor Scarlett would kill herself in these things. She trips just running around bare-footed. What's going to happen when I put a 1-1/2 year old in wedges? What's next, Miracle Bras for the elementary school girls?


I would also like to know WTF is up with the toddler terrorism going on at our house (Anabella!). Besides the general sassiness ("I'm sorry, but I am NOT going night-night!"), we've (Anabella!) now taken to evil misdeeds.

Last Saturday morning
Dan and Scarlett were napping, and I let Anabella draw with markers under my careful supervision. I got up to use the restroom and when I came back, not only had she drawn all over her arms and legs, but her lips were also colored blue and my ottoman looked like this.


WTF? I was gone for 60 seconds! When I asked her why she did it, she just shrugged. Clearly, this was a premeditated thing.
Toddler mind games ... Anabella - 1, Mommy - 0.



-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving gratitude to Baby Jesus for the invention of washable markers.


P.S. What's Scarlett sitting on today?


5 comments:

KB said...

It's all fun and games until they get a mind of their own....

And on the subject of inappropriate children's clothing. They're selling thongs in the little girl's department now. What's up with that?

Bee said...

I don't get the shoe thing either. I hate seeing little girls out and about with heels.

And ouch on the blue cushion. :o(

Trix in the Stix said...

Kiddie THONGS Kristy??? Seriously??? OMG! That makes the ugly wedges not seem that bad afterall!

Brian o vretanos said...

Well, they must think people are going to buy those shoes.

There's a graffitist in all of us...

Super Happy Girl said...

Children: It's Why we can't have nice things.

Scarlett is going places, I know it.