Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Fun

The sky is falling at AIG again today, so I don't have time to blog blog. However, here are a few things for your amusement.

Check out the Cakewrecks blog ... it had me in tears last week. The "fan favorites" (in the sidebar) are the best. I especially loved Naked Mohawk Baby Carrot Jockeys.

From the Rodeo Cookoff on Friday night (more on this later):


WTF? I don't care if this is a rodeo, under no circumstances am I going into a door marked "heifer." You can bite me, Mr. Porto-Sign-Maker.

5 comments:

KB said...

Re Cakewrecks: very disturbing, especially the dead elephants

I didn't even notice the Heifers sign Saturday night....and I don't have vodka to blame for my complete lack of observation skills. Maybe they took it down?

Anonymous said...

That is the exact same reason I refuse to shop at the Dress Barn.

Good luck w/ everything (you know, that whole sky falling thing).

Anonymous said...

Cakewrecks rocks!!

Anonymous said...

I would say that I wanted to use the "Heifers" porto-potty since no guys would be stinking it up... However I opened it one night (it was unlocked) and a very drunk guy was in there. There goes my logic!

Dan said...

Do you work for AIG? that is so f unny I was telling my wife yesterday we should buy some stock since it's so cheep. You must be making a fortune since Obama keeps and giving them billions, must be to cover your salary.