Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday

WTF is up with this paint job?

I haven't been to jail lately (I've only been once...in my early 20's...and it was just a big misunderstanding. ha ha ha), but I am fairly positive that I don't want my bail bondsman to show up in this to get me out.

One, I think being in jail is serious business and the smiley face doesn't give me confidence that they are taking my incarceration seriously. And two, I am pretty sure this guy is a pimp...and I don't want to owe money to a pimp. That can't be good.

#2...literally

I am going to break my own WTF rule and reopen the poopy discussions. Only because I walked out into my front lawn and saw this recently...



That is a size 9 shoe. WTF kind of bird makes a poop that big? A friggin' condor??

(If you desire more poopy talk, go here... http://aintitfunny-rhonda.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-fck-wednesday-belated-lets-talk.html)

5 comments:

KB said...

1) How close to my house was the scary pimp/bailbondsman's car?

2) I'm very afraid of the bird who left that deposit - I was worried when thought that was AB's shoe....

Rhonda Sloan said...

The car was over by Minute Maid Park...so not too close. :)

Super Happy Girl said...

That paint job is utterly ridiculous.

How old is the guy, 14?

Trix in the Stix said...

Big Poop!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I think that its a rare species of bird that subsists completely on a Colgate diet.