Monday, April 07, 2008

Photo of the Week


These guys moved into our neighborhood recently. The first day Anabella noticed them, she was like "Wow! What's that?!" I told her "That's the Presidents." So now, every day when we drive by she's all "HI PRESIDENTS!"

So, my main question (besides would you really want to eat dinner looking up close at one of these things??) is why do Washington, Lincoln and FDR have such huge heads compared to Bush, Jefferson and Kennedy?!

Leave me a satisfying answer...it doesn't have to be truthful...and I will send you a package of fabulous Target parking tickets. (click here for the scoop on them... http://aintitfunny-rhonda.blogspot.com/2006/11/ridiculously-fabulous-purchase-of.html)

9 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Well... I can think of why Bush has a smaller head... not much in there!!

KB said...

Started chronilogically and started running out of rock, so the "new guys" got jipped.

(I REALLY want those parking stickers)

Trix in the Stix said...

Looks like this is just between you and I Kristy. I know she said it didn't have to be accurate... but Jefferson was the 3rd President... so your answer would entail Jefferson having a big head too.
So... here's a new one...
Maybe their top head size is in proportion with their head below the belt? HA!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes that would mean Bush has the smallest noodle!!

KB said...

Okay, so you blew my first theory. I've got a new one. One of the artists was European artist and they had a metric conversion problem.

KB said...

Did you realize they're multiplying? There are four "Presidents" hanging out over by the 59/I10 interchange outside of downtown. What gives?

Trix in the Stix said...

Nope I haven't seen that... but I'm wonder who won the parking stickers??? Maybe we can just share them since we are the only ones that replied!! ;o)

Rhonda Sloan said...

I'll give it through the weekend and then award a winner.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Alright...it's a tie. KB and Trix you can both expect some Target parking tickets in the mail this week. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! 288