Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday

I recently had a few moments of alone time to do a little shopping and found myself thinking "WTF?" at nearly every turn. Just a few examples...

I know trends get recycled, but are we really bringing the "Yo-Yo" back? It wasn't that great the first time around.

From Old Navy...

All I could think when I saw this lovely, gold metallic number was..."HEY GOLDMEMBER!"

Please tell me if you would wear this. I must know who you are.


And my very favorite...


Bag O' Undies???? For only $6...what a deal!


Sorry, but I am not buying a Bag O' anything unless it's a Bag O' Cocktails.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm.... Bag O' Cocktails...

Super Happy Girl said...

Eww to that disgusting swimsuit!
It wasn't attractive in the 70's (80's?) it sure ain't now.

KB said...

I'm not sure which scared me more, the gold bathing suit (Solid Gold Dancers anyone?) or the lovely YoYos.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I need that bathing suit! I'm trying out for the comeback tour of the Solid Gold Dancers.

The BagOSock company and BagOUndies company buys their bags wholesale from the BagO'Bags company.