Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday

Oh, where to start? Let's see. First, WTF is up with this poor dog? Notice a problem? I didn't. (WTF is wrong with my sense of observation?)




Hubby: Hey, what's up with the dog?
Me: What do you mean?
Hubby: He is missing an arm.
Me: Shut up.
Hubby: No, really Rhonda. He only has one arm.
Me: Uh. Well. Ummm. Yeah. I didn't notice that.
Hubby: (Uncontrollable laughter)


The only thing that makes me feel better is that my father (who brought over the three-legged dog) didn't notice either. So WTF is up with accidentally leaving an arm off this little guy. It was never there...there is no rip where an arm used to be, so I guess they just forgot?

So yesterday was Earth Day (hooray for you, Earth!) and I received this in the mail from Container Store.




A very nice accordion brochure about buying eco-friendly products and "leaving less behind." WTF, Container Store? Doesn't this fancy brochure kind of miss the point? Maybe you should have emailed me this information and saved some paper in honor of Earth Day??!

Finally, WTF is up with this hat? That CAN'T be cooling him off. A nice, sheet metal hat on an 80-degree day!

6 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I get tired of these PC harpies invading every aspect of our lives. Do we really have to have stuffed animals with missing limbs thrown in our face to make us more sensitive to the plight of the handicapped?

I think your FIL meant to buy a cute Pound Puppy but accidentally bought Handi-Capable Activist Puppy instead.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

My oldest daughter had sympathy for a perceived "one-armed man" at Fiesta recently. It turns out that his other arms was behind him and being used for other purposes.

I blogged about it here but the awesome one-armed man pic from The Fugitive seems to be missing.

KB said...

Poor lopsided puppy. I didn't notice the missing arm right away, I just noticed that he was lopsided.

"Green" direct mail irony...

LOVE the hat. That is a serious WTF.

Super Happy Girl said...

Dude looks like the Flying Nun.

Trix in the Stix said...

I think that cat with the puppy arm eating grin on it's face behind him did it!

Apparently Container Store is confused as to what "going green" means... someone might want to tell them it is NOT taking the "green" to the bank!

As for the man on the roof... I wonder why his buddy isn't wearing the other hat?

Serdeau said...

I'm with electricwastelandlady. I think the arm is behind him.

That's so disgusting. Tell papa I want one, too!