Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WTFness Everywhere!


So much WTF going on today...I'm having a hard time deciding where to start.

First, WTF Chiquita? You didn't tell me that my banana money was going to terrorists. I guess we are going to go apples and oranges around here for awhile.

Second, WTF WTF WTF U.S. Postal Service. Notice the postmark on this piece of mail, which I received TODAY. Feel free to take 2 months to deliver the numerous unwanted catalogs I receive every week, but please get the checks here at little sooner, A-holes. What is even more ridiculous is that this envelope was mailed from 20 miles away. And you guys want another rate hike? SHAH!



Next, there are the idiots who mailed body parts all over the U.S. How would you like to open a box that contains a head in bubble wrap? WTF? How do you manage to screw up that big?

Then there is Virgie Arthur. The mom...so loving, so concerned...so desperate to have her daughter buried near her. So what does she do at Anna Nicole's funeral? Walks on her grave. I am no expert, but I am pretty sure that is wicked disrespectful. WTF Virgie? That behavior makes you seem just a little insincere.

Finally, Al Gore. I'm so confused, Al. The NY Times claims that you have greatly exaggerated your claims in An Inconvenient Truth. First I find out you didn't invent the Internet, and now this? WTF Al?

8 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

I love your WTF Wednesdays! Good to know that if I receive body parts in the mail that they pose no hazards. That makes it ok, right??

Casey said...

Wow you sound like a candidate for the paulism award...I am impressed

Unknown said...

What! Al didn't invent the internet!

Super Happy Girl said...

Chiquita broke my heart :( waaaa! booo!

The head in the mail is just so bad and so wrong, can you imagine opening that? You shouldn't because I did and it wasn't a pretty picture.

Now Rhonda, Father Al should be respected, he is Teh Creator of this here Teh Internets and you should respect him or he'll ban you.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Chiquita only did that because the notoriously bad-ass Curious George gang broke into the Chiquita headquarters and demanded money go to fund terrorism. They figure, less people, more bananas for them. They then demanded one meeeeeelllllion banana splits to be payable in small amounts over the next ten years.

Bill C said...

Seems Houston has hired its postal workers from Florida; sorry for your loss. As for AlGore - maybe he *did* get some of that Clinton slime on him after all.

And lest's not overlook the irony of Gore being taken to task by the NY Times - that bastion of responsible conservative truth-telling. Not.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Toni - THANKS! And yes, as long as the body parts aren't infested, it's okay to mail them to whoever.

Casey - Paulism award? I guess I better check out your blog.

Rick - Shocking, I know.

NCS - I imagined it too...and it almost make me puke a little.

EWBL - LOL. That Curious George gang. So mischievous.

Radio - How could Clinton NOT rub off on him. He rubbed off on everyone else. ha!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Not 'mischievous' only curious.