Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"What the F*ck" Wednesday? -- Nancy Grace...Satan's Spawn?


I guess you can probably tell from the title that I cannot stand Nancy Grace. Not since Kathy Lee Gifford have I found myself despising a TV personality this way. She is a self indulgent, judgmental egomaniac. But I am sure she is really nice in person.


Every time I cruise by CNN and see her on, I stop to see what stupid comments are coming out of her mouth. She is another one of those wanna-be-hard-hitting journalists who takes speculation or rumors, and presents them as facts...until she finds out otherwise, then she is outraged and wants to know who spreads these horrible lies. She also gives airtime to just about any yahoo, which drives me absolutely crazy.



So, WTF CNN? Aren't Larry King and Glenn Beck enough crazy for one network? At least those two are entertaining, and I don't cringe or throw-up a little when I hear their voices.









6 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

I can't stand her either! Her voice makes me wanna kill the TV!

Super Happy Girl said...

ITA with Toni, first time I heard her talking I thought "is this person for real"?.

SNL's Amy Poehler makes a great impression of Nancy.

omar said...

Without Amy Poehler's impression on SNL, I'd have no idea who Nancy Grace is!

Elizabeth-W said...

"But I am sure she is really nice in person." LOL! So funny! Is the word for that type of comment "droll"? I'll have to go look up a definition.

yerdoingitwrong said...

I agree. She is craaaaaaaazy! I think she makes Larry King look somewhat normal and lucid.

I love Amy Poehler's impression of her, though!

Anonymous said...

Nancy Grace is in absolute panic-mode Thursday August 9th, and has her defense attorneys trying to get one of the many lawsuits filed or yet to be filed against Grace thrown out of court. No official response by the court, but it is expected to respond sometime next week on Grace's teary-eyed cry for leniency. Perhaps Nancy should have thought about these problems before she may have incited a suicide against a non-convicted, non-stable, psychologically-distraught young mother of a missing young child.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292767,00.html