Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why I Hate Tires

1. They cost so friggin much.
2. I don't have a choice on whether or not I am going to buy them. (And I don't seem to get much choice on when I buy them either.)
3. They don't make my butt look smaller or my legs look longer.
4. They are ugly. Maybe if they came in pink I wouldn't mind spending $1,700 on four of them! (I could be sporting 3 or 4 killer new purses with that kind of cash.)
5. Every time I look at them, I think of all the other fun things I could have done with that money.

I also hate spending my money on MUD taxes, medical deductibles, and printer toner.

What "necessities" do you hate spending money on?

6 comments:

KB said...

Tires also top my list of things I hate spending money on. I would add, vacuum cleaners, master cylinders (let's just say any car repair)and DENTAL WORK.

Anonymous said...

How about the husband's ex-wife's credit card debt! No, I'm not bitter! ;)

yerdoingitwrong said...

Tires top my list, too. But, I recently had to purchase a part to fix my furnace that cost $350 clams. Our townhome is only 2 years old!!! ugh.

Miss Cartier said...

Health Insurance. Don't even get me started.

Super Happy Girl said...

Add one more vote for tires, car repairs, phone taxes >:( they have like 15 different things they charge you for on taxes, whatever.
Someone said ex-wife? How about whiny-leechy grown stepkids?...wait, that's not a necessity!
>:(
Unhappiness I tell you. Un-happiness.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Brassieres. I hate wearing them in the first place, and then couple that with the fact that a decent one cost so much dang money. Ha, I said, "DANG." I love it when I censor my own self.