Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday

WTF, Nabisco? Where is my other cracker? You have no idea how badly I needed that second cracker today. I haven't eaten since Monday due to some killer stomach virus and when I was finally ready to chance it, and eat the yummy goodness that is Club crackers, there was only one.

So as you can probably tell by my irrational anger over a cracker, my family is a little on the edge. Poor Anabella came down with this vomiting thing on Monday and by Tuesday, Dan and I both had the same thing. Super Scarlett has managed to walk away unscathed...at least so far. Just look at my poor, pitiful Anabella waiting to get her medicine at the pharmacy. Can you believe Nabisco cheated her mommy out of a cracker?

5 comments:

KB said...

Poor Sweet Baby! I hope you guys are feeling better today.

A pox on Nabisco for ripping you off and failing to deliver that second cracker.

floribunda said...

Wednesdays are always my favorite days -- love your blog! And I hope you're all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are all getting over it and I feel for you getting cheated out of a cracker.

However, what I really want to know is if Brangelina have really split? (I keep meaning to pick up one of those magazines such as the one you have in pic #2)

Rhonda Sloan said...

KB - Everyone is better, except for me, of course.

Floribunda - THANKS! You made my day!

Carol - There is much speculation, but I doubt they split. Stupid gossip rags...why do I waste my time? ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

Oh sad :(

Yeah, what ~Sheryl said!