Thursday, October 30, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday ... I mean, Thursday

A day late, but with plenty of gravy ...


Before you say anything about my high-carb, low-nutrition lunch, please remember I have been eating lots of soup lately and I can't eat anything healthy (no raw veggies or even most cooked ones, no nuts, seeds or anything high in fiber!).

So I get this yummy to-go lunch and when I get back to my desk I start pulling out container after container of condiments ... three gravies and two tarter sauces to be exact.

WTF, Luby's? I didn't ask for either of these condiments, and while I appreciate you assuming I wanted them, one would have been plenty. I wasn't planning to take a gravy bath or have a tarter-sauce facial today.

Housekeeping

I would like to say congrats to my friends Kathy and Matt who welcomed a gorgeous little girl on Monday. Her name is Peyton ... how cute is that?


And for NCS, some things to go with your toast band-aids.



9 comments:

Dan said...

"tarter sauce facial" made me giggle ..........

floribunda said...

I have toast and bacon bandages, too -- but I also have Jesus bandages! Courtesy of Archie McPhee's in Seattle, of course...

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what free toy is appropriate to put into a package of pickle and bacon bandages.

omar said...

Ooh, those bacon bandages are awesome!

Personally, I think they gave just the right amount of condiments.

Trix in the Stix said...

I think the bacon one is a little plastic pink pig... isn't it?

Super Happy Girl said...

;)
You could totally make a sandwich with the sum of our bandages.

Which coincidentally would be fat free.

Jean Knee said...

aww, makes me want to cut myself so I can have the whole sandwich out of badages thing going on

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I knew that was a Luann platter without even reading the rest of the post!!!!!

Rhonda Sloan said...

EWBL - YES! There is one right across the street from my office with a drive thru. Good mushy food. :)