Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend Disturbia

It was a wonderful weekend...lots of QT with the girls, a 90-minute massage, and tailgating with the hubby at the Texans game. It was perfect, except for two of the most disturbing incidents in my recent life.

Saturday morning, we wake up to Scarlett making silly sounds through the baby monitor.

Hubby: Good morning. I had a really nice dream about you last night.

Me: Really? Well I dreamed that I was having sex with Donald Trump. (I have no filter first thing in the morning.)

Hubby: WHY?

Me: I don't know! But if it makes you feel any better, he had a really small penis.

Hubby: I could have guessed that.

Of course I spent the rest of the day trying to decipher my dream. I'm sure it goes without saying that I do not find him attractive. I hadn't been talking about him or seen him on TV recently. So WTF?

Fast-forward to Sunday.

It was a gorgeous day...sunny, cool and slightly windy. We are out in the parking lot at Reliant Stadium tailgating before the game, and suddenly I have to go...like NOW. So I did what I never do...I used the port-o-potty.

I was taking care of my business when I felt something splash back UP onto my butt cheek. AHHHHH! NO! Not blue poo water on my butt cheek!! I had come armed with hand sanitizer and paper towels, but no amount of sanitizer on my cheek made it feel clean. In fact, I have never left more dirty. Ugh.

It was all I could think about for the next 3 hours. The hubby tried to calm me down, but all I could think about was that spot on my butt cheek and God only knows WHO'S poo water on it.

As soon as we got home, I stripped off my clothes and washed them in boiling hot water. Then I went straight to the shower where I washed that spot for about half an hour.

I can still feel the poo water on that cheek...I'll never recover.

7 comments:

omar said...

But the Texans won! You know what this means, right? You're going to have to get blue poo water on you before every game. Just think, they could win the Super Bowl thanks to you!

KB said...

I'm not touching the Donald Trump thing, but I am very sorry about the blue poo water incident. SCARY.

Trix in the Stix said...

EWWWWWWWW and EWWWWWWWW... I really don't know what else there is to say!

Dan said...

Wow, I've never had that happen and I've used my share of porta potties.
That must have been a HUGE piece of crap you were unloading to have it splash on you like that.

Super Happy Girl said...

This is the most disturbing story I have ever read.

I have no words to convey to you how sorry I am that this happened to you.

EWWWWWW.

Jean Knee said...

oh man, I'm gonna have nightmares about this post and I don't know which will be more terrifying sex with Donald Trump or potty water splashing


shiver

omar said...

I bet you didn't get blue poo water on you this week, did you? And look what happened - the Texans lost. I hope you're happy.

The Texans are 34-68 (.333 winning percentage) all-time in games when you DON'T get blue poo water on you. They're 1-0 (1.00 winning percentage) in games when you do.