Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sex and the City (and Rhonda's birthday...still?!!)

Yes, it's still my birthday. At least according to me and Anabella, who still wishes me a happy birthday every other day. My birthday is like Festivus, but without the pole.

Anyway, I had my birthday "finale" last Saturday when a bunch of girlfriends joined me for lunch (Mexican food...my fav!), margaritas, and the Sex and the City movie. Of course I made goodie bags...a must for any fabulous party...and KB made the world's most incredible Ding Dong cake. All I can say is OMG...it was worth every friggin little calorie! The only way the day could have been better is if the movie theater served margaritas.

Oh, and the movie was good too.





So I guess my birthday is over now. Damn.

3 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Happy Birthday one last time... Until next year!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome party!! It's my birthday month coming up in August so we can all celebrate again soon

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Oh my! Is there a recipe that goes with that cake?