Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday

It's all about my health this week. I started working out again, had a mammogram, and last night I began using those foot pad things you see advertised on TV. (Who knows if they really work, but I guarantee that I am chocked full of toxins, so they certainly can't hurt.)

And here is the result...



Eeeek! WTF? I knew I was toxic, but this is just plain nasty. Hopefully the next pad won't be so scary.

And this is what they made me wear for my mammogram.


WTF? No, really, WTF? A purple cape?

It's already a pretty humiliating process, and no one should ever have to see their girls in those positions, so could you just give me a hospital gown or something plain? I didn't enjoy feeling like a half-naked, grape-flavored super hero/fashion victim.

4 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Let's not forget the little pierced bandaids they make you put on your nipples! Those usually have some cute little design on them!!

KB said...

You know you wanted to take that pretty purple cape home with you to play superhero games! ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

ITA with kb. You totally wanted to.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

If you wear that purple poncho on the street I bet you'll get a lot of male volunteers to assist you in a breast examination. :)