Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BLAH

Today is a crappy day. I took Max to his new home last night and although I know it's a better situation for everyone, I'm still really bummed out. He is an adorable dog, but it just wasn't the right time...crawling babies and un-housebroken dogs just don't mix. And it didn't help that he was so sweet and cute...


My friend Carol and her stepdaughter Jordan are going to give him a wonderful home, so check out her blog every now and then to see how Max is doing. http://mrssquirrelassassin.blogspot.com/

So to make myself feel better, I am going for a mammogram this afternoon. Hooray.


8 comments:

Michael said...

Aww that dog is so cute!

Hey, thanks for the comment.. yeah, I totally am glad I don't live in Texas. In fact, I really want to move to Alaska. ;)

Anonymous said...

Come visit Max whenever you want!

Super Happy Girl said...

Booo, sorry :(
He's sure cute but it's hard work training a puppy.
Stinkin' cute puppies.

Super Happy Girl said...

I saw this and thought about you.
:D

Serdeau said...

After Carol trains him send him over to my house/blog!

KB said...

You made a teenage girl very happy and Max has a great home. You really do have you hands full already without trying to housebreak a puppy.

Super Happy Girl said...

Umm, 'cause you are busy mommy of 2 and what if one of them didn't sleep and...
*sigh*
I'm lame, arent' I?
Maube is the old old age coming up.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

You don't have to feel bad for Max....he's going to be swimming in Carol's new pool this summer and lounging around like he's starring in Cabana Canine Part 2.

Sucker!