Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday - More Stupid People on the Road



I'm sure you all know what I am thinking here, but let's go ahead and say it out loud anyway.

WTF, dude? As if the highways aren't dangerous enough with all the idiots on cell phones or texting or reading the paper, you decide to pile as much as crap as you can on top of your truck and hit the road?! Did you really look at this before you took off and say, "yeah, that looks safe"? I was too scared to even PARK next to you, much less drive behind you. Geesh.



Ok, I really don't know what to say here besides WTF? It's a LINCOLN. Not a Rolls or a Bentley. I do not get this. It looks ridiculous. Period.




First, WTF is an 80-year-old man doing on a motorcycle? And second, if you need training wheels, you should probably consider some other form of transport. I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Exactly... WTF?!?!?!

KB said...

I'm not sure which WTF is more amazing. I think I'll vote for the motorcycle with training wheels.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

The Channel 11 news promo was for a story tonight on Houstonians buying motorcycles to cut the cost of gas.

I hope somebody gives Biker Pops a little colored fez hat for his next birthday. Then he can join the Shriner's in the parade procession on his cutesy little motorbike.

aubreyannie said...

hi rhonda! i'm your sock buddy and am mailing yours out today. (sorry, i'm a day late) so you should get yours next tuesday or wednesday i assume. i hope you like them!

Super Happy Girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I hope it's fun and fabulous like you!