Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday - Rain delay

I had an exciting WTF post planned for today, but it was derailed by a last-minute project (yes, I am actually working today) that has me feeling like this at the moment...

I have been sitting at this computer for 13 hours straight (and not surfing the internet or doing anything fun), so I probably LOOK like this too.

Therefore, WTF Wednesday has been postponed until tomorrow, WTF Thursday. And thanks to Roseanna for not only providing the photo, but for dumping this monster project on me in the first place!

3 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Boo, sorry.
Hope you get done on time. If this is any consolation, the tie is pretty cute.
;)

Anonymous said...

What is that thing? And where can I get one? He's kinda cute in messed up kinda way!

omar said...

You look like that? Sorry about your leg!