Monday, February 11, 2008

Q. How do you know that you are closer to 40 than to 30?

A. When you go out on both Friday and Saturday nights, and you can still feel the effects on Monday evening. That's right. I partied like a rock star this past weekend. Not sure I will ever do that again, but it was fun to feel young-ish again. Did I mention that I didn't get home until 3:00 a.m.? That seemed like no big deal...until the baby woke up at 7:00 ready to nurse and start the day. (I would like to think the issue is having two little kids, not my age, but who knows.)

So everyone wish KB a very Happy Belated Birthday. Here she is with her "Pimp Cup" at our last stop on Saturday evening.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY... AGAIN!

But didn't you mean Kristy with her "PLASTIC" Pimp Cup? Along with our PLASTIC Champagne Cups! Seriously we are too classy for PLASTIC BARS! For all future birthdays I'm pulling out my glue gun and making us our own Pimp GLASSES! And definitely doing background checks on the bar choices!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristy!

Wow Rhonda! Out til 3am! I couldn't hang but then I am on the other side of 40 so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Kim is right... we are way to classy for plastic 20-something bars. (That might have been part of my motivation for leaving early)

KB said...

Wow, I'm famous! I did love my plastic pimp cup. There is one upside to 20somethings clubs ....the floor show.

Anonymous said...

Girls! We'll always have JoJo who at all 6'3" and 22yo of hotness was doing his all to keep us entertained and groped.