Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not stupid enough to visit Orlando

Not that coming to Orlando was stupid, but apparently lots of stupid people visit. And because I found these signs in our condo to be, well, stupid, I think I might be too smart to be here.

First sign: Read the last paragraph.


That's right. Don't call 9-1-1 about your broken-down car or to report a litterbug. I wonder how many people did this? It must have been quite a few to warrant a sign!

Next...this sign is hanging in the bathroom.


Of course we have all seen similar signs in bathrooms everywhere, but look at the picture of the toilet. I have no idea how you could flush a CD, but it looks like someone tried...along with a box and what appears to be a computer mouse. And is that a floppy disk? (Do they even make those anymore? And can we just flush outdated technology?)

So, I don't know who has been visiting Orlando lately, but they are clearly a bunch of dumba**es!

3 comments:

omar said...

Don't flush anything except toilet paper? Then where are you supposed to put the poop?!

(Sorry, I had to mention poop after your last post.)

Anonymous said...

Between your "And is that a floppy disk? (Do they even make those anymore?" and omar's brilliant observation about poop I'm quite amused.

But you'd be surprised what people call 911 for. People are stupid.

Super Happy Girl said...

I, for one, am glad they have those signs in Orlando.
They really really need them.
No, really.


"Hey, don't flush your laptop!"
Holy Moly.