Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone got something special, even if you had to buy it for yourself. My hubby isn't a big fan...he thinks it's a "Hallmark" day...so I just made it all about Anabella.

So, here is my belated Valentine's to all of you. Well, all of you who drink anyway. A yummy cocktail recipe perfect for a day that revolves around chocolate.
................................................


Chocolate Martini
4 oz. chocolate liqueur
2 oz. vanilla vodka
Splash of Half and Half
Chocolate syrup

Preparation: Mix 4 oz. of chocolate liqueur and 2 oz. of vanilla vodka. Add a splash of Half and Half and shake over ice. Line a martini glass with chocolate syrup. Add mixture.

................................................

And a very special Valentine's photo for No Cool Story. I saw these and immediately thought of you. Then I thought, Super Happy Girl should so sue these people for copyright infringement!

Well, Happy Valentine's Day anyway.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chocolate martini sounds positively yummy!

By the way, the hubby anxiously awaits the "man crush" post! ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

Awww. How did I miss this?? :)
That top left corner kitty looks like a lovely pet for SHG.