Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mommy brought crack to Sesame Street Live

That's right. Can you believe? While Anabella watched this...



The hubby and I were mesmerized by this...



I'm all for feeling young and hip (see post from Monday), but can't you leave the ass-crack jeans at home for Sesame Street?

So anyway...Anabella's excitement level was on par with me being told that I was going on a date with George Clooney AND Brad Pitt AND Matthew McConaughey. As you can see from this photo...the look that was on her face for the entire two hours.


And while her first love is Elmo, she discovered she has a little thing for Big Bird too. She kept a death grip on her new BB doll for the entire two hours as well.


Scarlett, however, was completely unimpressed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me a good photo essay. And your pictures tell it all!

Anonymous said...

I would love to find something that made me that happy! Or put me to sleep so easily... either one works for me.

Super Happy Girl said...

All her dreams came true :)

PS: Say no to crack!