Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday


WTF is up with Leona Helmsley leaving 12 MILLION dollars to her dog? I can't think of one reason to do that, no matter how much money I had...or how angry I was at my relatives. Wouldn't you just leave the money to an animal charity or maybe leave it to an actual PERSON with the stipulation that they take care of the precious dog/cat/whatever?


And how does it even work when you leave it directly to the animal? Does Trouble (yes, that's her name) have her own AmEx? And what the heck is that dog going to do with that much money? There are only so many treats, bones, squeaky toys, etc. that a dog can buy. (Maybe she'll fund a cat-fighting ring. Ha.)


And who is this dog going to leave the money to when SHE dies? The cat?


So many questions...

6 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Woman was always crazy.
And a byoatch.
Just sayin'

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Trouble will buy the finest stable of young, hot doggy studs that money can buy.......

Anonymous said...

I really wish I was that dog- crazy woman!

Special K Toni

Rhonda Sloan said...

EWB - That's what I would do!

omar said...

Looks like Trouble is in trouble.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/09/05/helmsley.dog.ap/index.html

Rhonda Sloan said...

Wow! Newly rich and already being sued. Got to love America.