Monday, August 27, 2007

So Lazzzzzy

Less than 3 weeks to go, and....

  1. We still don't have a name.
  2. I've never felt more lethargic in my entire life. (all I have been doing is reading and watching TV...and everything makes me cry!)
  3. I am so OVER being pregnant that I am now looking forward to actually having this baby....sleep be damned.
  4. I realized this week that I kind of miss booze.
  5. I have plenty of other things to blog about...I just haven't. I promise to get off my a** and write about something besides me, me, me (and this baby) tomorrow.

4 comments:

~Sheryl said...

You enjoy your laziness, cuz Lord knows soon enought you won't be getting any of that.

If it makes you feel better, I cried at my birthing classes. But, I'm a goon... an emotional goon.

Tell you what, I'll have a beer for you, if you sit and do nothing with your feet up for me? Deal?

Super Happy Girl said...

Yeah, what sheryl said.
No name. Sorry, maybe it'll come to you in a dream.

Anonymous said...

All my best. Having been pregnant with almost a 9 1/2 pound child in the month of August I can't think of anything better to wish but my very best.

Anonymous said...

Take an extra nap! You deserve it! I am telling you PAIGE!! Damn y'all don't listen to me! That poor baby is going to come home named Baby girl~ you just wait and see!

Special K Toni