Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday

Just some photos I took around Houston this week...


1. WTF, WTF, WTF Mr. Borden Delivery Man? Why was it necessary to park across THREE handicap spots to carry in one box of stuff? Unfortunately for you, I have been quite hormonal lately and took this shot to send to your company. (The real kicker is that there were only a few cars in the parking lot...plenty of other places to park.)




2. Let me start this by saying that I am sure you are a very nice woman, and I appreciate that you love Souper Salads as much as I do. And yes, I know it is rude to take a photo on the DL while someone is eating, but I just have to know....WTF is up with the toilet paper headband, lady? (Yes, that's right...she has toilet paper wrapped around her head.)


3. Please say it ain't so! Kohl's is bringin' Jelly Shoes back? WTF? Weren't they ugly/uncomfortable enough the first time around? And who decides what "retro" things make a second round? What's next...parachute pants?



4. And finally, the man who was honored with one of my fabulous Target parking tickets. WTF, dude? Your redneck Truck O'Death is all decked out with gun racks, camo crap, and brush guards so you can haul dead animals around, but you need to park in two spaces because you are scared of a door ding? Please don't do this again at high noon at the Chick-fil-a...it's hard enough to get a space in the lot at all...and next time I might leave you more than a silly parking citation.


5 comments:

Jean Knee said...

Not Jellies!! Say it aint so.
my feet were always slippery and stanky in those abominations. AWWWWWWWWW!! I have a daughter...no no

Special K ~Toni said...

When I want to carry spare toilet paper I keep it in my purse- never thought to wrap it around my head...

KB said...

Toilet paper headband....coming to you in next month's Vogue.

Remember, YOU put the parachute pant idea out into the universe. :)

Bill C said...

The first and last make a fine pair, and kind of make *me* wish for an RPG.

And when will you post a picture of *your* jelly shoes?

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I saw knockoff checkered Vans at Wal-Mart and girls are wearing leggings under skirts. I think Frank Zappa is stirring in his grave and singing 'Valley Girl.'