Friday, July 13, 2007

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday -- Friday Edition

Being pregnant, I am always looking for a snack. After touring the Butterfly Museum on Wednesday, we came across a vending machine. Of course, I made a beeline over to it...just to see if anything sounded good. Well, let's just say I was less than impressed with the selection.

Can I offer you some "Salt n Vinegar" flavored CRICKETS? How about Bacon & Cheese flavor? Sour Cream & Onion?

If none of those sound good, there is always the popular BBQ LARVETS. (EEEK)


Please tell me 1.) WTF is a larvet? and 2.) Who the f*ck eats larvets????

6 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Well, according to the Houston Chronicle article about the Museums Bug Exhibit, WE are the backward ones and that MOST of the world use insects as nourishment.

At least they could have offered chocolate covered crickets. Phillistines!

Anonymous said...

That really bugs me.

Sketchy said...

And you didn't immediately puke on the floor next to the vending machine? What kind of pregnant woman are you?

Special K ~Toni said...

Eewwwww!

Bill C said...

Want. Some.

Super Happy Girl said...

Are those for people? What's the deal?