Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rocketman

Okay, I know this is an awful photo, but it was taken with my cell phone and it had to look like I was taking a photo of my daughter, so you are just going to have to use your imagination.

The conversation with my husband went something like this...

Him: What are you doing?

Me: Taking a photo of Anabella (wink).

Him: Okay.

After the other patron in question left...

Him: Okay, now what were you really taking a photo of?

Me: That guy's tattoo...I've never seen anything like it.

Him: It was just a naked girl or something.

Me: Um, no. It was a naked man, riding a rocket, and waving his hand in the air like a cowboy.

Him: Do you think he was gay?

Me: (Laughing uncontrollably) YES, I am pretty sure he was gay!

Him: Well I guess that was some pretty good advertising then.

6 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Dr. Strangelove: The Ghey Musical.
Yikes!!

Special K ~Toni said...

My oh my, the things people do!

Check out my contest!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Ummm, 'ride em cowboy?'

For some reason, I absolutely CRINGE when I see men wearing stretched out black tank tops. Its so very declasse.

Sketchy said...

Well...that's certainly one way to advertise ones preferances. Can you imagine him going into the tatoo shop to describe what he wanted? Actually nevermind I don't want to imagine...

Tori :) said...

OMG!!! That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my. That is hysterical. "Pretty good advertising." Hahahahaha.