Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shoot Me Now

My birthday ended in a major whimper when Entertainment Tonight informed me last night that I share a birthday with Elisabeth Hasselbeck. WTF?! She is only one step behind Nancy Grace as far as I am concerned...actually, she might have passed her by and taken top position as the person I hate the most on TV. It isn't her ultra conservative view points that bother me as much as her inflexibility and her non-stop, ass-kissing, love fest with George Bush. She defends everything he does and quite frankly, I find that more annoying than I find him these days.

Then, this morning I find out that I actually agree with something Donald Trump said. (Next, hell will be freezing over.) Here is his quote. "... As far as Elisabeth Hasselbeck, I've always said she's probably the dumbest person on television, but when she called me ... obnoxious, she was probably right." You are right, Donald. She is dumb and you are definitely obnoxious.

More on my birthday later. The hubby actually gave me some good blog fodder over the weekend.

3 comments:

omar said...

I know nothing of her, except what I saw on Survivor. And that her husband was a good college quarterback.

Happy belated birthday!

Super Happy Girl said...

No one is shooting you Rhonda. We are birthday twins, that's a bond no one should break. Not even EH.

So there.

yerdoingitwrong said...

ew. Elizabeth Hasselbeck is such a doofus. She drives me CRAZY!!! George Dubya must have been scraping the celebrity barrel when he invited HER to his white tie dinner. ugh. I share a bday with Winona Ryder...used to be cool unless she started shoplifting!!!