Saturday, May 26, 2007

Joyeux Anniversaire! Chronia Pola! Hau`oli la hanau! Isten eltessen!

Happy Birthday weekend to me! It used to really stink always having a birthday on Memorial Day weekend, but now I just choose to believe that my birthday is a national holiday. Go me. So, since I am all knocked up, the plan is to get a major sugar high. I might even eat my entire cake. Which would amuse the hell out of my friend Kelly and give her a new story about me and pastry. (Her current favorite story is how I ate a whole pumpkin pie one Thanksgiving.)

So anyway, here's a fun way for us all to celebrate. The first person who can tell me what four languages I have used to say "Happy Birthday" in the title of this post, will win a prize. Don't ask me what the prize is...I just decided to do this...but it will probably be some birthday gift that I don't dig very much. My trash is your treasure. ;)

I probably won't post again until Tuesday (it's not like anyone is reading blogs this weekend anyway), but before I sign off, I would like to say HAPPY, HAPPY birthday to No Cool Story, who happens to be my EXACT same age...37...ummm, I mean 29. And to my loved ones who also share a May 28th birthday...sweet little Lauren, my aunt Cynthia, and my sister-in-law Stephanie...Happy Birthday to you all!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm first!

French, Greek, Hawaiian, Hungarian! Did I win??

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Special K ~Toni said...

Hawaiian, French, ?, and ?- Happy Birthday anyway!

Super Happy Girl said...

Aww man, I wanted to be first.
¡Feliz CumpleaƱos!!! Have a super fun day Rhonda, us young hot 29 year old mamas deserve super great bdays.
May 28th Birthdays rock!

Bill C said...

Bippy Harthday!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

French, Polish, Hawaiian, and Swedish. Where the frick is the Pig Latin, though?

I fondly remember one Thanksgiving that my mom had to work and I went with her. We were so depressed that we had no place to go for Thanksgiving dinner that we sat down in front of the TV and each ate half a pumpkin pie with half a container of Cool Whip while watching an infomercial about dieting.

Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

Joyeux, Chronia, Hau 'oli, Isten Birthday, Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

Didn't get past the French, but Happy Birthday anyway!

How was the cake?

Rhonda Sloan said...

Congrats Carol... you did win! i will have your prize tomorrow...thank you for being a friend IRL and saving me some postage. :)

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. The birthday was fabulous...the hubby got me tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld this Friday! Woohoo!!