Monday, April 02, 2007

Me & Technology...the love affair is back on

Hello everyone! I'm back...and there is a new man in my life. Here's a photo. Isn't he cute? (don't ask me who the goofy men are on his screen...HP sent me this photo.) He's young and hip and totally free of issues...his real name is HP Pavilion dv9000, but I call him Gunnar...cause he's very masculine with his black lacquer chassis.

So, while we are still getting to know each other (he has Vista, which is giving me a few problems, but we are working through it), I am so excited to be able to blog again.

Look for a new post later this evening.

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Thank gawd! You are back! Nice to meet you Gunnar, my pc name is Herb.

Looking forward to a 'spine tingling' post, or whatever you have...

Super Happy Girl said...

YAY! He looks ready and fit.
I still have not named my PC, but sometimes I call it "Baby"...not manly enough.