Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And the daddy is...

I was watching an Oprah show from last week and she mentioned that after Anna Nicole Smith's death, 50% of news coverage was about her. FIFTY PERCENT. (for about 3 days anyway) Can you believe that? I mean, I know we all believe it, but what it says about us is what I have a hard time believing.

Ok, that being said...they announced that Larry Birkhead is the father today. THANK GOODNESS! If it had turned out to be Zsa Zsa Gabor's crazy husband, I might have flown to the Bahamas and kidnapped that poor child myself. At least she might have a half-way normal life now...as long as Larry can keep that crazy grandmother far, far away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One can only hope...

Special K ~Toni said...

I'm glad the baby is his. Hopefully she has a chance now!

Super Happy Girl said...

:P What a sad story. It's just a mess, and then that crazy grandma...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Well, because I'm such a huge name snob, I think that the first official thing that Larry can do to prove he's a good father is to change that poor baby's name. Dannielynn? Gag me with a spork. He can honor himself by naming her Lauren, which I think is really pretty. Or Danielle/Daniela to honor her dead brother.