Monday, April 30, 2007

It's feet

Congrats to Omar, who was the first to correctly guess that the ultrasound picture is of two little feet. At least it wasn't the typical "bean" photo, right?!

In case you were wondering where I have been...this has been my "view" over the weekend.


The hubby took me to Destin (where we were married) for a child-free, 6th wedding anniversary celebration. The weather was perfect and we didn't do anything, except lay on the beach and eat yummy seafood. Go ahead, be envious...

4 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

I am VERY envious! But you deserve it, right??

Bill C said...

Destin is awesome, and doubtless well deserved. Today's comment was brought to you by the letter 'D.'

Word verification conspiracy: nutzdto

Super Happy Girl said...

How come Omar is winning everything? I guess being young and 30 makes a big difference.
That’s a lovely place. Have lost of fun Rhonda. Totally envious, in a good non-crazy way :)

Anonymous said...

You travel entirely too much and you need to spend more time with your book club. Priorties, Rhonda! Crap, I just broke the first rule about book club.

-HH (I'm anonymous)