Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday



Dear "DNR European Café" owner:

I've been very hesitant to eat at your establishment, because here in the U.S. "DNR" stands for "Do Not Resuscitate."

In that context, your tag line seems a little ominous, don't you think? I'm here for lunch, not a toe tag.

Next time, you might want to run your name choices by a few locals before having the fancy sign made.



-- The B.S. Café is now serving deadly yummy sandwiches from the DNR Café. Enjoy.


P.S. What's Scarlett sitting on today? (Notice the sunglasses. You don't want to be caught without them in a laundry basket!)



7 comments:

KB said...

Somehow I don't think I'll be rushing out to try the DNR Cafe.

Trix in the Stix said...

So what is DNR supposed to stand for in their part of the world? A happy chef?

Dan said...

That's almost as bad as eating at a Gas Station Subway.

Lulu said...

Okay I've got to ask, is that youngen of yours a little girl or a cat? Kinkster tends to sit in the same places Scarlett does, sans sunglasses.

Rhonda Sloan said...

I'd like to see Kinky try to sit on Winston. ;)

compulsive writer said...

I'm so impressed you have laundry baskets that are empty of actual laundry.

Super Happy Girl said...

She's so darn cute! OMGosh, I bet you just stare at her all day long ;)

DNR cafe, lost in translation.