Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eight years and counting

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Dan is in Chicago, so I'm all pitiful. The girls and I had celebratory fish sticks for dinner and I chased them with a mocha frappaccino. Delish.

I went to our online family website and found this photo from our wedding (lovely border courtesy of a crazy aunt). Look how happy we were ... younger, thinner, better skin. Ah, the memories.

(mush on) Anywho, I have to say that I love the man as much as I did on this day ... maybe even more. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. (mush off)

Bee, if you see him walking down the street or in a restaurant or something, give him a big hug for me.

7 comments:

Bee said...

Eight years?? That's how long Andy and I have been married. How weird. And yes, if I see him I'll invite him for a home cooked mom meal. ;o)

Happy Anniversary!

Trix in the Stix said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!

KB said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful picture...nice mush, too. ;)

Hey - you did ask Dan to bring back some popcorn, right?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Super Happy Girl said...

Party! Congrats!

Dan said...

I could have given him your Popcorn!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Thanks, everyone.

Dan - MY POPCORN! Please send it immediately! You have no idea how much I need it.