Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"What the f*ck?" Wednesday

OMG, people ... I am so over Twitter! (and Facebook, but today I will just rant about Twitter)

Why do I need to know what people are doing every second of every day? (in 140 characters or less)

I don't care that much about what I am doing, so do I really need to hear what some random person from high school is having for lunch? I don't even have a Twitter account and I still have to hear about tweeting all day long. People just can't stop talking about tweeting and twittering and the news is all about who twittered this or tweeted that.

And yesterday, I see THIS ... surgeons tweeting during surgery.

WTF??? If you have me cut open, and I catch you tweeting about it, you better hope I die on the table, because I am so gonna beat your a** when it's all said and done. Don't you have something better to do? (Like poke someone on Facebook via your iPhone?!)


-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving ... capers! WTF is up with this caper hell on my bagel ? I like capers, but 50+ (I stopped counting at 50) on 1/3 of a bagel is ridiculous. And not only did they try to kill me with capers, but they hid them under the lox. Very sneaky.



10 comments:

floribunda said...

if you think twittering is bad, how about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeLZCy-_m3s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egeekologie%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded

Heather said...

I'm a caper-girl but a mouthful? No thanks.

Dan said...

i hate all that stuff, true story: We got our phone bill today, my stepdaughter sent 11,000 text messages last month.

KB said...

Opps, I almost forwarded you a tweet I got today because it had a great blog link in it. I am SO glad I never figured out how to do that.

Trix in the Stix said...

I don't get the "tweets" either!! But I think there's some people who are just as bad on facebook that like to annouce to everyone what they are doing every minute of every day!!

I think tomorrow I might just have to post "I'm going to take a shit... just thought you all would want to know"!!

Brian o vretanos said...

Some people must have very interesting lives. I find it difficult enough to think of something to blog about every few days...

omar said...

I actually like Twitter. I guess I just like having a character limit imposed on me. And I got a free Dan Zanes album from Amazon through a Twitter tip.

I'm off to go change a diaper. (only 30 characters)

Jean Knee said...

if I don't care what I'm doing right now who the hell else will?

MaryJane said...

Hey, girly. If you ever change your mind, you can find me on Twitter at @MJMudd.

Love ya! MJ

Bert said...

Must have been a special on capers in gallon size jars at Phoenicia.