Monday, January 05, 2009

Enjoy the Ride


She's at it again.

Anabella got her little hands on a very large tube of toothpaste and went to town ... the carpet, the mirrors, the bathroom floor, the side of my bed, the bathroom scale ... nothing was safe. We're not even sure when she had time to do it.

So as one of my new year's resolutions, I am choosing to view these incidents in a new way. Instead of cussing, wishing she would get past this phase quickly, and being pissed because I have no clue how to get toothpaste out of carpet, I'm going to think "Wow! She sure is creative." or "I'm glad Anabella enjoys finding new ways to express herself."

I'm going to laugh and enjoy the ride.

And I'm going to remind myself that the Toothpaste Ride is a LOT more fun than the Poop Ride.


-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving minty-fresh breath.

6 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

Maybe you should switch for the blue gel toothpaste to some plain white paste too... you know... just incase the little angry man starts to show his head!!

~Sheryl said...

It really is all about perspective, isn’t it?

KB said...

And it sure smells a lot better, too, I'm sure!

Definitely enjoy the ride, as this too shall pass and all too soon she'll be trying to borrow the car.

Bee (the one who muses) said...

I agree with switching to white toothpaste.

I'm sure it's something a few gallons of water and elbow grease will get out.

Super Happy Girl said...

I don't know why I thought this (makes no sense) but when I saw the picture I thought of the blue poo water.

I am glad it wasn't that.

Rhonda Sloan said...

I know why you thought of Blue Poo water ... because of Omar! It's all his fault. :)