Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday




This is what everything in my office looked like after returning from my spa retreat. (At least two rolls of packing tape gave their lives for this prank.)

If it was Stephen, the person I post-it noted a few weeks ago, I would consider that office karma. But this work was perpetrated by other coworkers. Envious coworkers who wanted to spa. (Coworkers for whom I even brought back spa products!! WTF???)


So, now IT'S ON.

What should I do to retaliate? If you give me a usable idea, you will be rewarded.


-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving REVENGE.

10 comments:

floribunda said...

yikes -- is that packing tape? what a mess! I still like the "remove everything from their desk and hide it so it looks like they've been terminated" strategy the best, but you can really only do that to one person. how about TP?

Anonymous said...

How about Icy-Hot on earpiece and mouthpiece of their phone?

omar said...

I like that they taped the tape. I mean, I don't like it. Bastards!

~Sheryl said...

Gotta love a good office prank!

One of my favorites involved a small piece of tape over the phone mouth piece. People can barely hear them and they start yelling into the phone. Not so funny to do for your Customer Service Staff, but if you can orchestrate it and know the caller that can't hear... hilarious.

Oh the fun I used to have when I worked at the football stadium... sigh....

Anonymous said...

Lower their chair just a smidge and nudge their monitor to the side a bit.

That'll totally take them forever to get it back to being just right.

Dan said...

You should take some dog poop and rub it on their chair!

Bee said...

I want to work in your office!!!

Super Happy Girl said...

Can I have the spa products you were going to give them?

Wabbit88 said...

bubble wrap, and lots of it

KB said...

Unplug their mouse cords at the computer.