Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday - Quit growing up already!

I know people warned me ... I should have been prepared, but I feel as though my babies have morphed into little people in the blink of an eye. Anabella is acting like a big sister all the time, and asking real people questions like "How was work today, mommy?" Scarlett is climbing into and sitting in chairs ... unassisted. WTF? When did all this happen?



Seriously, just last week Anabella wasn't doing anything but scribbling with crayons. Now she is making faces ... faces with expressions and the correct amount of eyes and everything.

The picture below is me. WTF? I know I could stand to lose some pounds around the middle -- and possibly get a tan -- but do I really look like a big egg with chicken legs and red hair?



Now this picture of Dan seems right on target. Menacing look ... check. Green like the Incredible Hulk ... check. Horns ... check. Just put some arms and legs on him, and it's practically a photo.






-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving unflattering caricatures.

6 comments:

omar said...

I don't know, I think the picture of you looks pretty close to your profile picture...

Trix in the Stix said...

Oh I'm so glad I get to see the pictures of the story! Too funny! FYI... I don't think you look like an egg!

KB said...

Hysterical. Devil horns??? Your budding artist has a bit of an edge.

Super Happy Girl said...

That red haired egg thing is awesome.
The horns and the green...wow.

Dan said...

You both look like that ghost from Ghost Busters

Lulu said...

Rho, when I posted the blog about hairy chests, I meant for men....