Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"What the F*ck?" Wednesday


This is what I was looking at yesterday morning. Today, I'm staring at a cube wall. Well, only until 1:00 p.m., but still. WTF?

More Christmas Trauma
So, this time last week I was trying to get a picture of the girls with Santa. (Here is last year's attempt in case you don't remember. ) After an hour wait, and Dan spending lots of time walking the girls around the mall, I finally got to the front of the line. The lady took exactly one picture before Scarlett burst into tears.



WTF? Why does Scarlett hate Santa so much? Anabella loved Santa as a baby ... and look at him. Could he a better looking Santa? Scarlett wrestled around ... got her clothes all askew ... and then had a total meltdown. Why can't I get one decent Santa photo out of these two??



-- The B.S. Cafe is now serving stale candy canes and a mother's broken dreams.

3 comments:

floribunda said...

Our local paper has a "Santa tantrum award" every year -- here's the link to this year's photos:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/detail?blogid=29&entry_id=33929

Perhaps you could enter Scarlett next year...

Super Happy Girl said...

Stupid cube wall.

I had forgotten about last year's picture :D
I love their outfits!

Kaza said...

The funny thing is that we work so hard to get the perfect Santa shot each year, yet I kind of wish we'd chosen the ones where she was crying at Santa when she was littler. They would have been kind of cute and funny (and far more representative of the experience!). Happy New Year! ;)