Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What does this guy do for a living?

First of all, GO TEXANS! Thank you for beating the Titans (without the involvement of poo water). That made my whole week. (We left a little early and as we walked by the port-o-potties, the hubby said "Maybe we should splash a little blue poo water on you ... just in case. Thanks, Omar. I will never escape that now.)

Second, Dan (not the hubby ... the other one) has extended a bet on the Texans vs. Bears game and I hereby accept. But what should the bet be?

Third, what do you think the guy above does for a living? I have been passing by him for several years now as I head down to my seats. And he has always had this hair style. And he obviously has season tickets. So I can't help but wonder...


-- The B.S Cafe is now serving Texas pride. Suck it, Titans.

10 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I don't know what he does but he rides a Vespa and lives in Montrose. And I'm pretty sure he's had that hair style going back AT LEAST 15 years now as I remember him from my early days of living in Montrose!
If I were to guess I'd say he does tattoos or piercings for a living.

Dan said...

he must be in a Punk Band.

YOU ARE ON !!!!!!!!

huummmm ???????

Let me think about it, I'll come up with something by tomorrow.

omar said...

Any time!

And I don't know what that dude does for a living, but I'm sure he lives in his mom's basement, and is frequently told that his music is too loud.

KB said...

I think he runs a (ahem) entertainment web site from his parents basement.

Are you going to ask him?

My suggestion for the bet, assuming Dan lives in the windy city is that he has to FedEx you some of the magic meatballs if the Texans with ... or if that's too hard, a nice big container of Garrett's popcorn.

Trix in the Stix said...

Hello people... we live in HOUSTON... we DON'T have basements in Houston!

Maybe he lives in their garage apartment.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Hmmm... I do love those Meatballs from Rosebud.

Anonymous said...

Not to spoil the fun but that guy is one of those bicycle delivery guys. I used to see him all the time at lunch back when they let me actually have lunch. Of course that was almost 2 years ago so I suppose he could be doing something else.

Rhonda Sloan said...

Ok, now I am very curious about bike delivery/Vespa riding guy ...
for two of the handful of Houstonians who read my blog to know of him, well that hair is definitely a calling card.

Super Happy Girl said...

I don't care what the dude does as long as he stays out of my yard.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this dude for years at the Park Shops downtown wearing blue workmen's clothes. I thought he was a maintenance man or something.